Friday, July 2, 2021

Flower Friday: July 2, 2021

 Happy Flower Friday!

It's hard to imagine we are already in July!  Here's what's happening in my garden and yours!

Betsy has poppies blooming which she says self-sow every year!




Sue sent some photos of flowers and wildlife:

Spiderwort and bee

Double Road or Ditch Lily

White Lily with a young praying mantis

The garden is always interesting here and this week I noticed a new variation of Black Eyed Susan:


This all rust flower grew on this plant:

I read there are 40 different kinds of rudbeckia.  I planted one and ended up with a bunch of varieties.  At one point, I even wondered if one of my friends threw seeds to some of the other types in my garden or if they had just somehow created variations on their own.  I still have no idea.  Garden discoveries are wonderful!


Have a safe and happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment