Tuesday, October 22, 2024

Tuesday's This and That: October 22, 2024

 


Good morning and happy Tuesday!

Free patterns!  I visit Connecting Threads website often.  I really like their backing fabrics.  But I don't think I ever realized they have pages of free patterns.  You can find them here!

***


Lucky is doing well but going through a bit of a "terrible two" phase.  He has tantrums 😧.  Tantrums can be started when he doesn't want to leave a dog friend, or go home, or just for the heck of it sometimes.  Tantrums involve circling my legs while I hold him with the leash, growling, jumping at me, and nipping me (not actually biting but close enough).  I have a variety of ways that I deal with this but usually the immediate answer is to pick him up and hold him close (thank goodness he is only 25 lbs.).   It's almost a year since we adopted him and I think he is feeling pretty comfortable and safe with us now and hence the testing behavior.  I'll let you know how it goes.

***
Wishing you a safe and happy day!







No comments:

Post a Comment