Thursday, May 2, 2024

Quiltmania

 



Happy Thursday!

Quiltmania Ceases Publication

I have collected sewing magazines for decades, like the one above.  I'm just not sure there are going to be any left soon.  This week, everyone is buzzing about the closing of the Quiltmania magazine.  

This magazine was a big favorite with quilters.  I think that most of us are shocked by this latest closure.  Quiltmania often had unique quilt patterns that were very popular with a lot of my friends.

There are still a few quilting magazines available out there but I think these are probably most popular with new quilters. 

Copies of the latest issue is available for free here as well as other patterns.  I'm not sure how long the website will be up, so take a look while you can.

Tomorrow is Flower Friday and if you have any images you care to share, please email them to me at allentownquilter@gmail.com

Have a safe and happy day!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you didn't have a subscription! The QM post on Instagram is full of unhappy commenters whose subscriptions will not be fulfilled. It's just sad.

    ReplyDelete