Friday, April 19, 2024

Flower Friday: April 19, 2024

 


Happy Flower Friday!

I love the quote above because gardens are hard work but so worthwhile.  Are you doing a lot of clean-up too?  I sure am!

Alice sent this lovely photo of her red tulips.  I love the yellow tips on these:


Thanks Alice!

My own tulips are bloomed and I'm just grateful they haven't all been eaten by the rabbits yet.  These are pink but photographed red :(:

And the surprise on our walks was seeing my neighbors irises blooming!  More common are the phlox flowers blooming, so cheerful and pretty and are at the base of the iris.



Have a safe and happy weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I miss spring flowers! We have nothing except day lilies and they aren't blooming yet. But I do enjoy seeing the irises blooming around town.

    ReplyDelete