Thursday, June 20, 2019

I Like Thursdays, June 20, 2019

No photo description available.
Good morning!  It's been raining all week.  A few days ago I was headed out to a program in the Poconos while there was a lull in storms.  There was an adorable little girl wearing wellies and playing in every puddle she could find. This graphic reminded me of her.  It's been a busy week despite the rain and the highlight was visiting the Mountain Laurel Quilt Guild in Canadensis.  They are small but fun group of women and I had a great visit!

In the garden:

I was ready for a break from my daily weeding and the humidity and unstable weather started Sunday.   The garden is colorful and soggy.




I walk the puppy between storms.  
The humidity bothers her and she always takes a nap after a little walk.  Of course, during those lulls in storms, she always sees her friends out too...

There's a lot going on here so I'll keep this brief.  You can find more positive posts at LeeAnna's at Not Afraid of Color.  Have a wonderful week!




No comments:

Post a Comment