Sunday, February 4, 2018

January Tops Completed

I completed two tops in January and have been trying to whittle down some of my stash, especially scraps!  I finished this I-spy quilt top in January.  I have enough left over to make a second quilt!  Both will be donation quilts--one for Camp Erin and another for our local hospital.


Then there is my aqua snowflake quilt.  I think this might be a gift, possibly for my granddaughter who has an aqua room.  It will be quilted with a snowflake motif.  I used a few fat quarters and  lot of scraps leftover from other quilts.  I had some leftover blocks and used them for two premie quilt tops.

 

 It's lightly starting to snow outside and that is why the photos are so dark.  I just can't seem to get enough light these days!


My dog Scout is recovering nicely from her spaying and will get her sutures removed tomorrow.  It will be nice to get some sleep; my usually busy puppy has been restless and wakes me often in the middle of the night.  But it is great to have her fixed now.

Well I'm off to set up the sewing machine and get more of my 2nd I-spy top done!  Have a great day and enjoy the superbowl!  Go Eagles Go!



1 comment:

  1. I just finished an aqua block for an online swap that I recently joined. I find that I have very little aqua, yet it is a color that I really like. Thanks for doing good works. My family is over for a Super Bowl dinner despite the fact that we are Steeler fans. We'll root for the home team.

    ReplyDelete