Sunday, September 15, 2024

 


Happy Monday!

How was your weekend?

Mine was a little of this and a little of that...

I have been looking for a two color pattern for a baby quilt and I finally found one called the "Falling Charms" pattern.  I started working on a baby quilt using the pattern.  I'm awaiting a delivery of orange fabric for the actual project I want to do.  I have to say the pattern is so easy and a joy to piece!


Inspired by a conversation with Beth, I began tackling the attic storage area yesterday.  I took two car loads to the thrift store to donate and have a little more work to finish that project up.  It just feels good to get rid of things.  Some of these boxes have been in that storage here since we moved in.  Sometimes you just have to say enough is enough.  

What have you been working on?

Have a safe and happy day!





1 comment:

  1. My husband did some of that same kind of attic cleaning on Saturday. We are talking about getting the old photo boxes down and going through them. (We talk about it every year - lol!)

    ReplyDelete