Friday, September 6, 2024

Flower Friday: September 6, 2024

 

Happy Flower Friday!


We all enjoy seeing photos of flowers from gardens all over!  Today Wendy from New Hampshire sent these photos!




Thank you Wendy!  I think my favorite photo is your healthy looking zinnias! Wow!


Here in the Lehigh Valley, we are really seeing the impact of a hot dry summer.  The above photo was taken the last day of August.  It's rare we see leaves turn and fall this early.  

I hope your growing season is better!

Have a safe and happy weekend!


2 comments:

  1. I'm jealous of those pretty zinnias! :D I already have plans for next summer, I'll do things differently just in case we have another dry spell. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The zinnias are gorgeous! I finally planted some zinnia seeds this summer, and they are finally going to bloom. Not nearly as many as in Wendy's garden, though! Leaves are falling in dry Colorado, too.

    ReplyDelete