Thursday, December 14, 2023

Quilt police

 



Greetings!

Tomorrow is Friendship Friday and I encourage you to email me with whatever is going on in your world!  How's the weather where you are?  Are you working away on holiday presents?  You can email me at allentownquilter@gmail.com.

Today's post is simple, just some humor to start your day off.  We all joke about "quilt police" but it's not a new concept.  Just look at this wonderful comic from 1922:


Wishing you a day of peace and health and no one judging your quilting!



3 comments:

  1. I saw your Christmas cheer teacup quilt earlier. When I came back later to see it again, it was gone! Did the quilt police steal it? I really liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh that's hilarious! I had no idea the Quilt Police had such a long history - lol! Your blog header is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really surprised at this! Oh my gosh, to think Quilt Police goes back so far...Thanks for sharing and I too love your header, Michele.

    ReplyDelete