Thursday, December 7, 2023

Better Done Than Perfect

Happy Thursday!

Well yesterday we had our first snow.  It was pretty but quickly faded.  Lucky does not like the snow; this may have more to do with his lack of a thick fur coat.

Yesterday I also found out I won the "Better Done Than Perfect" challenge at my guild.  I was unable to go to the dinner we had on Tuesday but Lorraine, the challenge coordinator emailed me.  We had all pitched in 50 cents per UFO we wanted to finish.  Each time we finished a piece, we got to put a ticket in the kitty.  I somehow won!  

Although the prize is wonderful ($49), I'm really happy to have finished so many projects this year.  Some of the UFOs I finished included:





I have two more quilts to bind for the year and another crib quilt at the machine quilter's.  All in all, it was a good and productive year!

Have you been able to finish any of your goals for 2023?  

Wishing you a safe and happy day!






3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your win! That's certainly better than the lottery we never win - lol! Love your finished quilts. That's a great feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My main goal this year was to shorten the list of tops that needed to be quilted. I'm down to 13 from 23 and it feels good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great feeling to finish those UFOs and get a prize for it, too! Your quilts are beautiful, Michele. Congratulations on the finishes!

    ReplyDelete