Monday, July 20, 2026

New Project

 


What are you working on these days?

I was inspired by Kris O'Neill at Sew the Distance and decided to tackle a Christmas style project.  She is doing a quilt along project that is potato chip Christmas quilt (here).  She also has a worksheet and instruction sheet for the project.  

I was thinking about doing that quilt but I went back to doing the one project I hoped to tackle this year:  Twinkle by Allison of Cluck Cluck Sew.  I've cut all the fabric now.


Next task is to mark 256 squares for the triangles.  Once that is done, the blocks become easier to make.

It's a slow process.  I've been battling a kidney infection and am fatigued most of the time.  I'm hoping the antibiotic I'm taking will clear it up.

What have you been up to?  

Have a safe and happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment