Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Happy Autumn!

 


Autumn begins tonight and I think most of us are relieved.  It seems like everyone is dealing with hot and dry conditions this year.

Brad is beginning to recover from the round of cluster headaches he experienced.  Some days he had up to 7 headaches in 24 hours.  Fortunately, our GP had an impressive knowledge of this.  She readjusted his medication and he seems to be getting better.  He still can't drive and is hesitant to go anywhere (the headaches come on super fast).  But some progress is better than none!

I'm hoping to get some work done in the sewing room because the temperature has dropped (for now).  It's a nice 55 degrees (Farenheit) out.  

I hope you are all doing well and I hope to catch up on blogs and everything else soon.  

Have a safe and happy day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment