Thursday, June 1, 2023

Peony Thursday

 

Happy Thursday!


Tomorrow is Flower Friday and I'm wondering how your garden is faring.  We still need rain and hopefully we will get some this weekend.

Hubby had his hand surgery yesterday and all went well.  It will be a while until he heals (he had the same trigger finger surgery I had last November).

Despite the lack of rain, the garden is filled with flowers, particularly peonies.  Here's a look at an old pattern from 1945.  I made a similar wall hanging years ago (can't find it now, I must have given it away).  I think the pattern was from Eleanor Burns at that time.


If you have any flowers to share, please email me at allentownquilter@gmail.com!

Have a safe and happy day!





1 comment:

  1. My peonies got pummeled by rain before I could get good photos.

    ReplyDelete