Friday, June 9, 2023

Flower Friday: June 9, 2024

 



Happy Flower Friday!  

We have some wonderful contributions to Flower Friday this week!

Diann in Colorado sent a photo of her wonderful snapdragons!  She does a lot of rainbow quilts and the snaps fell rainbow like as well!


Wendy sent photos from Nantucket!  She made me wish I was in New England!

Look how high these foxgloves have grown!




These photos sure make me want to visit New England again!

Thank you Diann and Wendy!

Have a safe and happy weekend!




2 comments:

  1. Love the flowers today. So interesting to see gardens from around the country. Thank you, ladies. Really enjoyed them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my photo, Michele! The snapdragons are really happy right now. The flowers on Nantucket are so pretty. I would love to go there!

    ReplyDelete