Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Tuesday's This and That!

 Many thanks to Nann who emailed me a link to this story about a Pennsylvania quilt that is back where it was originally made.  This is a rarity in the quilt world although it does happen from time-to-time.  This particular quilt is STUNNING and has the most interesting drawings on it as well!

You can find the story here.

****

Many thanks for all your comments lately.  Yesterday's post was a lot of fun and I loved reading about your rituals.  However, I must admit that I'm a bit jealous of Wendy.  Her Saturday morning ritual includes her husband making bacon for them!  Sue's breakfast made by her husband really got me hungry.  They share the prep but her husband makes her pancakes topped with pecans and fruit!  Yum!

****

Many of you expressed a love of aqua in the quilt I wrote about yesterday.  I love aqua too.  That's why I had to buy this top which is simple enough but I just loved the colors.  The green is almost an aqua and it has a few aqua blocks that I adore:



I'm logging off now, thunderstorms are approaching and I need to turn the computer off!

Have a safe and happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment