Friday, September 24, 2021

Flower Friday: September 24, 2021


Margaret Evans Price illustration

Happy Flower Friday!

Today we have a submission from Jessalyn in Texas!


Jessalyn wrote: "The attached photo is of my Sweet Autumn Clematis. This plant descends from the one my Southern Grandma May had. We have planted a cutting wherever we have moved over the years. I call her Miss Clemmie and she's happy to be blooming in North Texas."

Lorraine sent this wonderful photo from her trip to Massachusetts:
Autumn crocus adorning a wall. I love it! 

Perennial begonia:

And a corydalis that self sewed in a tree stump!
Wow!

Back in my garden, the caryopteris is blooming!

I love this bush because the leaves smell like lavender.  
The bees and the butterflies adore this plant.


I was sitting outside one morning and this hummingbird was collecting all it could in my garden.  I usually can't post videos on the blog but this one is so short blogger is allowing it:


Have a safe and happy weekend!








1 comment: