Friday, September 23, 2022

Flower Friday: September 23, 2022

 

Happy Flower Friday!


Sue shared her African Violets.  She said that the secret for getting lots of blooms on her violets is to adorn the plant with...CAT HAIR, lots and lots of cat hair!  😂😂


This time of year usually features chrysanthemums and asters.  My mums are a bit stunted from the drought but beginning to bloom:


I stopped using asters years ago because I found Boltonia that I like better.  The plant is in the aster family but blooms much longer.  Mine have been blooming since June!


Unfortunately, the storms yesterday blew over a lot of my plants but the zinnias made it through!


Wishing you a safe and happy weekend!





1 comment:

  1. I need some more fall-blooming plants! My coneflowers are birdseed now, as well as the black-eyed Susans. The sedum, however, are looking really pretty!

    ReplyDelete