Friday, April 30, 2021

Flower Friday: April 30, 2021

Happy Flower Friday!


Today Libby shared her azaleas from her secret garden! I just love the idea of a secret garden and that iron fence really makes the garden secretive!

Sue had a different tale to tell and some great life insights:

"Today was my birthday (42 again).  This morning the kitchen sink backed up.  After clearing it, I put the plunger on the front porch to dry off.  I wonder what the delivery person thought when they dropped off my daughter's gift.  My minister says the picture is a great metaphor for life.  Sometimes you're the windshield and sometimes you're the bug.  Some days call for flowers and some days call for a plunger."
😂😂😂
Happy Belated Birthday Sue!

My Fern Leaf Peonies hadn't bloomed in years and I've been moving them around the garden the past years trying to find a place they like.  I'm thrilled I have at least one flower now!

Sandra's Fern Leaf Peonies are absolutely fantastic!! This gives you a better idea of what they should look like.  She said she must have moved them 6 times before she found the right place for them!




My sweet neighbors bought these begonias for me.  Aren't they lovely?

Have a safe and happy day!





3 comments:

  1. Love that secret garden. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The iron fencing makes it secretive from the deer! We have learned to double check the gate after workmen are here.

    ReplyDelete