Monday, March 1, 2021

Celebrating our Constant Companions

 Today is Scout's birthday!!!

Our puppy is 4 years old today!

Scout with her siblings.  She is the one with the purple collar!

Baby Scout!

All grown-up!

Where would we be without our constant companions these days?  On many of the blogs I follow, people make mention of their pets at least once a week.  Some even have special days when their pets have a special blog post!

This theme is so popular that two of my best selling (and copyrighted) greeting cards feature the importance of our furried friends:




In celebration of Scout's birthday and because it is the last month of winter, I thought it would be fun to celebrate our furry or feathered friends!  Do you have a photo of your pet or a pet themed quilt that you would like to share?  Why not share with the group and cheer us all up?  You can send me a photo at allentownquilter@gmail.com

Here are a few examples:

Scout always has to oversee anything I do, especially when I am marking fabric! 

My niece has a similar situation with her cats:

Here's a top that's going off to the quilter soon.  It was a quick quilt I did last winter.   It features poodles in Paris!

What do your pets do to help you sew?

Can't wait to hear from you!
Have a safe and happy day!














1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, pretty Scout! I always enjoy your posts about her. We haven't had a furry friend at our house for a long time, but we spend a lot of money on food for the birds in our yard and enjoy their company a lot! So, I made Mike a bird quilt a couple years ago - I'll send you a couple photos of it.

    ReplyDelete