Thursday, October 29, 2020

Happy Halloween!

 


Happy Halloween!
I won't be posting on Saturday and Friday is for flowers so I thought I would wish you a happy holiday today!  

Halloween is the favorite holiday for many people.  I noticed that many quilters right now are finishing up the Halloween Haberdashery quilt designed that features a witches hat and some pumpkins:
Beth shared a neat video that you might want to watch.   It's called "A Dress Historian Explains the History of the Witches Hat" and it's on youtube.  I found this really interesting and you might too.  You can watch it here.

I've done a few Halloween themed pieces for family members: 
I also have a wall hanging upstairs somewhere that needs to be quilted.  But to be honest, Halloween has never appealed to me like Christmas or Easter.  What's your favorite holiday to make quilts for?

Tomorrow is Flower Friday and if you have any floral images, photos, etc, to share--email me at allentownquilter@gmail.com

Have a safe and happy day!




No comments:

Post a Comment